If you want to stay relevant you need to be coming up with new content constantly. You can do that yourself up to a point, but sooner or later you’re going to have too many deadlines, or just need a break. Take some of the burden off yourself by hiring a few expert writers for your blog. These nine sites offer a great place to start hiring.
9 Places To Find Expert Writers For Your Blog
1. Essayroo Assignment: Starting a website is tough as it is. You need to get it up and running, iron out the bugs, and then get people to notice it. If you don’t have time to create the content, get the writers here to do it for you. They’re all experienced, and can deliver quickly.
2. Content Gather: This website offers pre written content for your site. Writers write their articles then put them up for sale here. Just find what you need, pay, and it’s yours to publish. It’s as easy as that.
3. UK Writings: As a blogger you need to keep up with the latest trends, but it’s hard when there’s so much happening. If there’s too much work on your hands, outsource it to these writers. They’re perfect for blog posts and news articles. They write polished, publishable articles that you don’t even have to touch before they go live. When you’re strapped for time, that can be invaluable.
4. iWriter: There’s all kinds of writing that you need to master if you’re going to blog, especially if you’re marketing a product. This writing service can cover Kindle books, blogs, Amazon reviews, and more. You’ll be amazed at how versatile they are, and how quickly they can turn a job around.
5. Boom Paper: Want some real experts on your side? These writers are the people to turn to. You can order all sorts of writing from them, and they always offer excellent quality. The writers here really can turn their hand to anything, all you have to do is ask.
6. The Skilled Writer: If there’s a set amount of work you need done, it’s worth checking out these writers. They offer money off if you order a certain amount of pages written, and the work is always written to a high standard. They’re a good idea to hire when you’re looking for webpages to be written for a new site.
7. Big Online Assignment: Product reviews and descriptions are always tricky to write. Outsource the job to these writers. They’re the experts in taking your product and showing it in the best light possible. With their work, you’ll know that you’ll be reeling the customers in no time at all.
8. Text Broker: It’s easy to order from this writing service. Just create an order, describe the job, and you’ll be matched up with the perfect writer for you. That way you get the best results, every time.
9. Ox Essays: Finally, these writers are perfect all rounders. Place an order with them and they can handle it, no matter how soon you need it. They can even finish a piece in a matter of hours, if it’s that urgent.
Check Their Work For Plagiarism
Now you’ve ordered the blog post, news article, or other writing piece, you need to check that it’s ready to go live. 99.99% of the time the work is ready to publish, but it’s always worth giving it the once over. Here are 4 tools that will give you all the information you need.
– Word Counter: Paste in the writing into this tool to check that the writer has stuck to your word count.
– Australian Help: Use this site’s excellent grammar guide to check that no grammatical mistakes are still lurking in the piece.
– Plagiarisma: Paste the writing into this free tool, to check that none of it has been copied from any other source.
– Citation Generator: Use this citation website to check that any citations made have been done so correctly.
It’s easy to find great writers when you know how. The next time you’re in a bind, hire a writer to handle some of your workload. They can do an amazing job, and you don’t have to struggle anymore!
We hope you’ve enjoyed this guest post. Mary Walton is an online editor from Santa Monica. She helps people create successful resumes at Resurrection. Mary is fascinated by elearning and tutoring.
9 Places To Find Expert Writers For Your Blog was first posted on January 25, 2017 at 1:30 pm.