Linking your blog to other websites is really important. If you are an affiliate marketer, you will be using this more often.
To add a links in WordPress posts, just follow the steps below.
1. Highlight the word you want to link.
2. On the menu bar, click the “Add/Edit Link” as shown below.
3. Type the URL you want to link to. Then, there is also an “Open link in a new window/tab” option. Check the tick box if your prefer it.
4. To add a link to one of your post, just click on the drop down menu. Look at the screenshot below.
5. Then, just add the link and there you have it. You have successfully linked your chosen word or phrase. You will notice that the word you highlighted turned blue and is underlined.
And there you have it, your link is now added to your WordPress post.